The Farmington Valley Arts Center will be following CDC and CT State guidelines currently in effect, to the degree possible.
• Unvaccinated visitors are required to wear a mask
• Vaccinated visitors may choose to wear a mask or not
• Routine handwashing recommended
• Adhering to social distancing guidelines as they apply both indoors and outdoors (these distances will be updated with any changing CDC guidelines)
• Limiting the number of students in each classroom
• Taking temperatures of Summer Arts Adventures’ students and staff upon arrival
• Routine cleaning of classrooms, bathrooms, galleries and public spaces
• If you feel unwell, please do not visit the Arts Center
• Recommendations for unvaccinated visitors after travel: Get tested with a viral test 3-5 days after travel and stay home and self-quarantine for a full 7 days after travel
Coronavirus / COVID-19 Warning & Disclaimer Despite our careful attention to CDC protocols, the Farmington Valley Arts Center cannot warrant that you will not become infected with COVID-19 while using our facilities or participating in our programs. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and there is a risk of exposure and infection at any time and any place. By using our facilities or participating in our programs you are acknowledging and accepting these risks.