Welcome to our Fall Arts Market 2023
Step into the enchanting world of art at our highly anticipated Fall Arts Market 2023! Mark your calendars for Saturday, October 7, 2023, as we welcome you to join us from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM for an unforgettable experience along the picturesque boardwalks.
Immerse yourself in a diverse array of exquisite fine art and crafts thoughtfully curated in our studios, galleries, and classrooms. Our event proudly showcases the exceptional talents of both our esteemed studio artists and a delightful selection of visiting guest artists. This is a perfect chance to connect with the artists and learn about their creative process.
To add to the experience, indulge your taste buds with delectable treats from local food trucks conveniently stationed onsite.
Event is free and fun for all! RAIN OR SHINE WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!
Artists on Lower LevelClassroom 3A
- Missy's Clayworks (Ceramic)
- Joan Blade Johnson Fiber Art (Fiber Art)
- Karen Israel Pastel (Painting)
- Lori Barker (Mixed Media)
- Rau Haus Creations (Fiber Art)
- SCK Art Studio (Painting)
- Karen Dow (Printmaking)
- Lisa Martin (Jewelry)
- K. C. Goff Wildlife Art (Painting)
- Anatoly Loshmanov (Photography)
- Nibbles n' Noms (Tacos)
Artists on Upper LevelStudio 1B
- Andy Mars Photography (Photography)
- Glenn Affleck Gallery (Photography)
- Kristy Lankford (Mixed Media, Books)
- Marc Rifkin Arts (Painting)
- Max Holsbeke (Photography & Painting)
- Susan Prentice (Painting)
- Melissa Meredith (Painting & Printmaking)
- Sarah Schwartz (Photography, Painting, Ceramic, Metal)