Student Exhibit 2018
MARCH 10 – APRIL 7, 2018
- One piece per student may be submitted.
- Entry form/label (download here) must be attached to artwork upon delivery.
- Artists may submit 2D or 3D artwork not to exceed 40” in any direction (including frame).
- 2D artwork must be ready to hang with proper hardware and wiring.
- All artwork must be for sale. FVAC receives a 30% commission on sales.
- By entering this exhibition, the artist agrees to make information regarding the work available for publicity.
- FVAC retains the right to refuse any submissions for inappropriate content.
- FVAC is not responsible for theft, loss or damage to artwork for any reason.
Optional Submission Fee:
- There is no submission fee but donations are happily accepted.
- FVAC is a non-profit 501c3. All donations are used to underwrite exhibition costs and are non-refundable.
- Drop-off: March 6-8 to Fisher Gallery between 12-3 PM.
- Exhibition Dates: March 10 – April 7, 2018
- Opening Reception: March 10 (2-4 pm)
- Closing Reception: April 7 (2-4 pm)
- Artwork may be taken at the end of the closing reception on April 7 or picked up in Fisher Gallery during office hours April 9-12.