All Medium Painting
Creativity is what it's all about! Whatever your level, you can improve your work with Deborah's easy teaching style, tips and guidance. Delve into the captivating world of acrylics, oils, pastels, or watercolors and explore the flexibility of your preferred medium. Everyone has a unique style and in class you'll discover yours! Students will have the freedom to experiment and find satisfaction with their work.
Download materials list here.
• Paints in the medium of your choice, i.e. Acrylics: cadmium red, cadmium yellow, ultramarine, titanium white, burnt sienna, raw umber. These are basic colors, bring any other ones you own as well.
• Brushes for your medium of choice - three sizes: small, medium, larger. Different shapes would be great (round, flat, bright).
• Spray bottle for water
• Wet palette, Matheson is a good one. Sponge and paper for it.
• Canvas, no smaller than 11x14
• Sketch pad and pencils, soft kneaded eraser (art gum)
About the Instructor
Deborah is an impressionistic and abstract painter that lives in West Simsbury Connecticut. Using acrylics as her medium, she enjoys plein air painting as well as studio work. Deborah’s love of nature, through observation and academic study has a strong influence on her painting. Her work has appeared in numerous juried shows and is in many private collections in the U.S. and Europe. Visit Deborah's website.